Manjakani (Quercus Infectoria Oliv) is found on the twigs or leaves of the oak tree. It is a small tree indigenous to Asia Minor and Persia. Manjakani is formed when the leaves of the oak tree (Quercus infectoria) are penetrated by stinging wasps. Manjakani is well acknowledged in traditional medicine as a natural astringent that contains antiseptic materials and anti-oxidants, a truly generous gift from Mother Nature of women.
Manjakani is rich in tannins, vitamin A and C, calcium, and gallic acid, fiber, protein and carbohydrates. Besides that, manjakani also contains the elements of astringency, anti-microbes, and anti-inflammatory.
Below are the benefits of manjakani in medicine:-
1. Prevention on unpleasant odour – Due to its astringent properties, manjakani helps in eliminating bacterial, yeast and fungal infection, the main causes of itching and unpleasant odors in the intimate area.
2. Healing tissues in vagina – Tannins in manjakani has the properties of tightening the vagina muscle and helps reverse loss of elasticity caused by ageing, hormonal changes and childbirth.
3. Reducing excessive vaginal discharge – Astringent also helps in reducing excessive discharge which can cause unpleasant odours.
4. Cleaning the excessive menstrual – Astringent can also absorb the excessive of blood due to menstrual.
5. Healing external tissues – Astringent in manjakani also aids in healing external tissue damage after childbirth.
6. Firmer and smoother skins – Astringent in manjakani helps for a smoother skin and also prevents acne.
7. Dry and Oily Skin – Astringent also helps in preventing dry and oily skin.
Now, Feminine Wash Manjakani is a famous product for external user. It is widely used in the traditional medicine especially in healing external tissue damage and also tightening the vagina muscle due the childbirth process. Research also shown that the astringent properties in manjakani can help restore the vaginal tissue growth, strength and elasticity.